The Coles Firm has developed a program for foreign nationals to invest in the United States and become eligible for Investor Visa (E Visa) status.
The Investor Visa status provides many benefits to foreign investors, including:
– Authorization to enter the United States for two years, with two-year renewals for as long as the investor owns and operates the business;
– Authorization for spouses and children (under 21 years of age) to enter the United States and remain for two years, with two-year renewals for as long as the investor owns and operates the business (or until age 21 for children);
– Authorization for the investor’s spouse to work in the United States; and
– Eligibility for the investor and spouse to obtain a U.S. Social Security Number (SSN).
To be eligible to participate in The Coles Firm Investor Visa program, the proposed investor must meet certain requirements:
– Be eligible for a visa from the U.S. Embassy in their home country (e.g., no criminal record, no prior immigration violations, etc.)
– Be prepared to invest $300,000USD in a business enterprise approved by The Coles Firm; and
– Maintain the investment in the business enterprise