What is a Fractional General Counsel? Your Go-To Lawyer.
A Fractional General Counsel advises small to mid-sized corporate clients on a wide variety of business matters. Those clients, however, do not need a full-time lawyer to address these issues but still prefer to have a Go-To Lawyer who knows the client’s business, tolerance for risk, and preference for resolving conflicts. To align client interest and client service, The Coles Firm developed a Fractional General Counsel platform. For a fixed monthly rate (from $1,000 – $5,000 per month), clients have access to a lawyer they know by name. No more hourly rates. No more bills for a phone call. No more lawyers serving their firm instead of serving clients. And no outsourced legal services to a foreign country or a lawyer you’ve never met. The Coles Firm offers you peace of mind that your business has the resources of a larger company. If Mike is Your Go-To Lawyer, Your Business is Ready to Succeed.
Here are Mike’s thoughts on what can happen when employers violate immigration laws.
- Corporate Formation
- Strategic Planning
- Leasing and Construction Contracts
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Client and Vendor Relations
- Draft and Review Contracts
- Debt Collection Matters
- Assistance with Creditors
- Employee Compensation
- Discrimination/Harassment Complaints
- Employee Handbook Review
- Severance Agreements
- Employee Discipline
- Employee Terminations
- Employment Agreements
- Immigration Matters
- Department of Labor Audits
- Texas Workforce Commission Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- IRS Employee Classification Audits
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission